The new Information & Exhibition center of PJSC Pigment was opened on May 16, 2019.
It is not the first museum of the company. To be careful about history, veterans, and corporate traditions always was a bonne tradition of Pigment team. In May 1982, the Museum of Labor Glory of the enterprise was opened as a gift for the professional holyday Day of the Chemist. Almost forty years later, the management of the company had presented the labor team , as well as all residents of Tambov and guests of the region, with a new modern exhibition space for the professional holiday.
The new Information & Exhibition center is beyond the usual idea of a factory museum.
The Information and Exhibition Center of PJSC Pigment is:
- a corporate museum that stores the history of the enterprise;
- an exhibition hall is a marketing center;
- the zone of official meeting with the partners, suppliers and consumers of PJSC Pigment,
adaptation center of PJSC Pigment, broadcasting corporate culture and aimed at adaptation of personnel, increasing the prestige of the professions of PJSC Pigment.
- a vocational guidance center based on an innovative format of classes for children and young people with full immersion in the basics of chemistry, engineering in production reality;
- positioning zone of the company for the residents and guests of the city and region as well as for local authorities.
Our Information and Exhibition Center is the Grand Prix winner of the All-Russian Tourist Prize "Route of the Year" 2019 in the nomination "Best Route to Operating Production".